Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Post-JLPT Update

I had to dye my hair!! D:> But that is a discussion for later.


The JLPT is finally over, which is a pretty big relief. I was getting really sick of constantly trying to catch up on those study books. :\ I made some stupid mistakes and obviously didn't know some things, but I hope I somehow pass anyway! It's taking a bit of effort to get back into the drawing groove, especially since my emotional energy is being depleted by spending a considerable amount of time scouring job listings online (with no real success). >__>;;


Got this from the family as a birthday present:


Not the cat, the printer!! :D I really hope this will help the quality of my prints to be more consistent. Oh, the potential convenience of printing at home... Just a USB cable and some nice paper away from realization. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment